Monday, August 15, 2011

2nd week at the MTC


Hey everyone!

I actually have less time than usual, but I want everyone to know that I’m doing just fine and I have already seen miracles while I’ve been here at the MTC. My companion Elder Tingey came here with no Spanish background and in complete horror of learning a new language! He is progressing faster than almost anyone in our group! I’m having a rough time with the language right now but sometimes I hear myself speaking full sentences in Spanish without me realizing it. I realized that I have to let the Lord take over if I want this to work, so, that’s my plan. I can now bear my testimony and say my prayers in Spanish. I feel like I’m learning so slow, but at the same time, I know more now than after three years of Spanish in High School. I have to go now, but I love you guys! Talk to ya later!

ELDER MYERS

PS.…Don’t worry Dad… I’ve got all your letters. I “presheate” them. Tuesdays are when we can check and write letters and that’s our only time to do so. Last temple trip was awesome and I’m about to go with my whole district in a little while. Laundry takes forever!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment