Friday, September 2, 2011

August 30th from the MTC...FIRST HAIRCUT!



Hola! Como esta? Yo estoy muy feliz bueno. I got my first MTC hair-cut today! Now I really look like I’m in the “Lord’s Army!” It’s pretty short but I like it. I’m feeling more and more comfortable with the language. It takes me forever to say things (cosas) pero (but) I think I’m finally starting to get it(-----I think) Well, everything is good here! Nothing much different than last week. Nos vermos.
Elder Myers

#1 QUESTION from Mama
DO YOU GET TO READ YOUR MAIL EVERY DAY THROUGH THE DEAR ELDER mail system or/ DO YOU READ ALL THE MAIL FOR THE WEEK( whether E-Mail or Dear Elder) ON YOUR P-DAY?

#1 ANSWER:
- I get to read DEAR ELDER LETTERS on the day they are sent. They print them out and give them to us as if they were letters. I can receive E-mails only on Tuesday and I can only write letters on Tuesday.

#2 QUESTION from Mama
IS IT AGAINST THE MTC RULES TO SEND RICE KRISPY TREATS?
In your last letter, you sent a little 3x5 card asking friends, relatives etc, to not send perishable food. I don’t want to break rules—so just let me know if sending Rice Krispy Treats is a NO NO…

#2 ANSWER:
Rice Krispy Treats are okay. Everyone loves them and they seem pretty perish-resistant to me! I don't think Jello would make it though. I thought to myself "What? no Jello?!"(family joke, r myers)


#3 QUESTION from Mama
DO YOU KNOW YOUR MAILING ADDRESS YET FOR ARGENTINA MISSION?
IF YOU HAVE A POUCH MAIL, I’LL NEED THAT INFORMATION.

#3ANSWER:
I still don't know my mailing address. That’s probably something I should know by now..

#4 QUESTION from Mama
BEN WINSLETT IS WONDERING IF YOU COULD BE HIS HOST ON THE DAY HE ENTERS THE MTC. Ben will be entering the MTC September 14th… Tristen will be entering the MTC September 21st (Both boys are excited to see you)

#4 ANSWER:
I would love to be Ben and Tristans host! I don't know if I'll get too because we are pretty much called to that kind of thing randomly, but the rumor is going around that I might be the next district leader, so maybe I can get my foot in the door for that. I need to know what time they are suppose to arrive on those days so I can make sure I get them. That would be so awesome! Ben might even be in my zone if we’re lucky.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment