Sunday, September 18, 2011

DISTRICT LEADER - MTC



Hola!
Well, I got called to be District Leader this week. Woohoo... I guess it´s cool but I don´t think I´ll ever feel comfortable interviewing the other elders in my district. We had to move to a different residence hall today too because there are a ton of buildings getting renovated and they decided to choose ours next. because there are three of us in a companionship they decided to give us the small room. When I mean small, I mean this place might have been a storage closet before they renovated it. oh well. I´m guessing we´ll have some real companionship bonding. as far as the language, I´d say it´s coming along fairly well. I´m far from fluent but at least I can understand what people are telling me and I can somewhat tell people what they need to here. I still have a hard time expressing myself, but at the same time it´s not nearly as much as a staring contest as it used to be. Other than that, nothing much here. Just trying my best to learn how to make others happy.
Elder Myers

PS' If you wanted to know the Elders y Hermanas in our district, here they areÑ
Elder Sheridan, Bateman, Miller, Me, Wheeler, Maughn, Rodgers, Tingey, Swarts
Hermana Haskel, John, Brietweiser, Eteaki
The ones in yellow already left for the dominican republic MTC.

See yah! (Nos vemos!)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment