Wednesday, November 7, 2012

JULY 2, 2012

 
Hey Dad!
You caught a duck? hahaha! That’s awesome! You should name it Patito. (it means little duck) Me and my companion have been trying to catch the gophers and the big rabbit that live in our yard, but they are too fast for us. Maybe someday... Anyway, it seems like I have been updating ya’ll with my exercise program maybe a little too often but I just wanted you to know that I started doing 230 pushups every morning. Three more weeks of that and technically I should have the "Body of a God". I don’t know if I´ll be at that point in 3 weeks but who knows.!?
Even though this is a short letter today, I just want you to know that I love you a ton and Happy 4th of July from Argentina!
Love, Elder Travis Myers
PS- I don’t know how I forgot but---HAPPY LATE FATHERS DAY to the best
father a son could ask for!!! Love you dad!



Hey Mom!
Thanks for the package! I can’t wait to make tacos! Don’t worry about not sending the Hershey bars. They have pretty good chocolate here and sometimes at the big grocery stores they have a small American shelf where you can find candy bars etc. You may not be happy about this but I just couldn’t help myself today. I was shopping today and was looking at one of the "American Shelves" and nearly started dancing when I found a large bottle of GENUINE HERSHEYS SYRUP!!!! Now that I think of it, I’m pretty sure I did dance a bit. I purchased a bottle and my companion even purchased a bottle! I still remember the time when we were at the grocery store and you were about to buy a bottle of Hershey’s syrup (because Donny was coming over) and then put it back on the shelf because I wouldn’t promise you that I would not pour chocolate over my ice cream. I just had to tell you that. I love you so much mom!

Love you!
Elder Travis Myers
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment