Monday, October 3, 2011

LAST LETTER FROM THE MTC! Time to PACK!



September 20, 2011

Well, life is good! Mi espanol es muy malo pero, Yo pienso yo puedo aprender. no se.
I don't have a lot of time this week . I will be leaving the MTC at 3:00 am Monday morning for the Salt Lake City Airport. From there we will fly to the Dallas/ Fort Worth Airport. Then we will fly to the New York/JFK airport and then we’ll fly to Argentina. After we arrive in Argentina, we will probably be on a bus for 11 hours, traveling across the country to Mendoza. That should be fun! A lot of study time! See ya!
Elder Myers

P.S.- I 've seen Ben Winslett quite a few times and I might get to host Elder Seigfried tomorrow!

SNAIL MAIL:
Hey Madre y Padre,

I can’t wait to call ya’ll. By the time you get this letter, I will have probably already called ya’ll and arrived in Argentina. I just want to let you both know that I AM READY! My Spanish might not be awesome, but I think I can teach about every lesson. I am going to work hard and believe that even if I get into what people call a ‘dead area’, I can still bring success, because the Lord is preparing people everywhere. I love you both and want you to not worry about me. Tristan is in a room right down the hall from me. He’s so excited to be here and hopefully we can get a picture together today.
Well, love ya’ll!
Your son,
Elder Myers
P.S. I’m sending a whole packet home of letters. I don’t think I have room for them in my suitcase.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment