Monday, October 3, 2011

READY FOR THE MISSION FIELD


(MISSION "Field")

E-MAIL received Sep 13, 2011
Hey Everybody! Absolutely nothing new here. Same thing every day, and I'm kinda ready to be in the field! All is well. I don't think I've ever been happier. Maybe when I'm in the field I'll have more to write about but as for now... nothing. Oh, fact for the day. I've lost 10 pounds since I've been here. no joke. I might be sending some pants back. It's all good though.
Love YALL
Elder Myers

P.S.- Mom and Dad, I'm not sure where I can get Jason Palfreymans address but I need it. I love you a ton and if I could get some family pictures ---that would be great too. I don't have any pictures of you two and the elders and sisters in my district really want to see who I'm mimicking. Ha ha ha. Love ya!

E-MAIL Received September 13, 2011

Hey! I didn´t use up all my time today so I get to write a little more. One of my companions was on the verge of being sent home this week because of his injured foot. He said his foot wasn´t fully healing and it still hurt him to walk. He talked to one of the Presidencies of the MTC and they told him that he would not be able to go to his original mission but they were sending his name to the Quorum of the twelve tomorrow for possible reassignment. He should have his new calling by tomorrow night or the next morning! He will be going to some mission that has cars. Maybe he'll get sent to the Texas Houston South Mission! Awesome right? He might be a little upset that he can't go to Mexico, but I think he is SOO relieved that he can just go. Well that's the news of the week. Bye! Elder Myers
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment